Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2011

Partysmarties!!!


PARTYSMARTIE founded in 2010 is composed of Producers Alfy (LA), and Matt (Vienna), young guns only 20 and 21 have proven themselves as they work remotely on all their tracks having begun the “PARTYSMARTIE” in early 2010…

PARTYSMARTIE does indeed love trashbags and it is their vision to evolve their sound, harder and harder till they can eventually make yours & everyones ears bleed!!! What does this mean? This means that if you haven’t heard PARTYSMARTIE, that your next mission should be to open the files below and to open your ears for some truely crazy beats.

PARTYSMARTIE, Making your Ears Bleed!



PARTYSMARTIE Loves Trashbags (Mixtape) 

1.Partysmartie Feat. A Girl and A Gun – Panzerfaust (Original Mix) [Exclusive!]
2.Antention – We Are Brooklyn (Original Mix)
3.Cyberpunkers – Cabala (Original Mix) [Exclusive!]
4.Chromeo – Night By Night (Pelussje’s+Kisbeat’s Obscure Remix)
5.The Noisy Freakz – Fast Chased (Drivepilot Remix) [Exclusive!]
6.Monophonique – Predator (Original Mix)
7.The Mould – Mad Soldier Take Rifle (Partysmartie’s Predator Mash)
8.Partysmartie – All I Do Is Party (Original Mix)



All I Do Is Party (EP) 

PARTYSMARTIE – All I Do Is Party
PARTYSMARTIE – Screw Up
PARTYSMARTIE – All I Do Is Party (The Phat Crew Remix)
PARTYSMARTIE – All I Do Is Party (SPRCSMS! Remix)
PARTYSMARTIE – All I Do Is Party (Slayertrash ‘WTF’ Remix)
PARTYSMARTIE – All I Do Is Party (Nation Remix)
PARTYSMARTIE – All I Do Is Party (L&M Bros Remix)
PARTYSMARTIE – All I Do Is Party (KRFTKDS Remix)
PARTYSMARTIE – All I Do Is Party (Kiwistar Remix)
PARTYSMARTIE – All I Do Is Party (F2U ‘Party Harder’ Remix)
PARTYSMARTIE – All I Do Is Party (Controls After Party Remix)
PARTYSMARTIE – All I Do Is Party (Chemical Remix)
PARTYSMARTIE – All I Do Is Party (Alienhearts Remix)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen